Step 2 - Acalanes Parents Club
Select Donation item at the top left of this page
|Please join and support the Acalanes Parents Club.|
Get Informed & Get Involved!Acalanes Parent's Club (APC) 2020-21 budget is $196,000. Our mission is to:
- Promote social, emotional and educational well-being of all Acalanes students
- Serve as a voice for the parent community with the AHS administration
- Help educate and engage Acalanes parents with weekly newsletter, school updates and parent speaker series
$300 Suggested Donation Per Student Includes:
NEW FOR 2020-21 & ONGOING SUPPORT
- Main Quad refresh & additional campus enhancements (allowing Social Distancing requirements)
- College & Career Center (supports programming for all grades including Summer College Prep Workshops for seniors)
- Campus Climate & Culture (brings speakers on campus and funds programs to build a safe, diverse and inclusive culture at Acalanes)
- Free Peer Tutoring (100% APC funded program provides all students support in almost every academic subject at Acalanes)
- Teacher Professional Development (allows teachers to collaborate, integrate and advance curriculum)
- And much, much more!
Your membership includes access to a 2020-21 Dons Student Directory & Parent Handbook.
ADDITIONAL WAY to Support AHS:
- DOUBLE YOUR DONATION: CLICK HERE to see if your company will match your donation. Tax ID: 94-6128825
and are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
[Athletic Boosters' Club]